Milestone!

8/02/2013 , 0 Comments

As of today, Melbourne Delicatesses is officially six months old! Wow, time sure has gone by so fast- it seemed only yesterday that I was even considering starting up a food blog at all. As always, a big big thank you to every single person out there who takes the time to read my blog. I hope you have enjoyed and will continue reading it, and have been encouraged to try out some of the places I have blogged about if you live in Melbourne! 

A new blog post will be up this Sunday night, but until then, why not check out some food photos? Melbourne Delicatesses can be found on Instagram and Facebook, and you can always subscribe to get email alerts to new posts as well. And also check out my urbanspoon profile - I've got some more photos on there as well. Melbourne Delicatesses is actually ranked in the top 120 food blogs of Melbourne on there!

Feel free to leave a comment if you have anything you'd like to say- suggestions for places, what you think about my blog, etc. Always happy to interact with my readers :)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.