Melbourne Delicatesses is now on Facebook!

7/25/2013 0 Comments

After suggestions from a couple of friends, I've decided to make a Facebook page for this little blog! It'll basically be a combination of photos, updates for whenever I make a new post, and whatever little foodie fact/news/event I happen to stumble across.

So if you're on Facebook and want to keep up to date with Melbourne Delicatesses, please like the page here! And spread the word to your friends as well, hehe. Even if you don't have Facebook, you can still subscribe to receive email alerts whenever a new post is up- I've added a link on the right hand side of the page.

Just also like to take this time to thank everyone from around the world who's taken an interest in this blog. I'm constantly overwhelmed by the amount of people who read my posts- it really means a lot to me.

As always, a new blog post will be up this Sunday night (AEST). Until then, hop on over to Facebook for some yummy food photos, or check out Melbourne Delicatesses on Instagram @delightfullytasty :)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.